Submit a Request


The Town of Plainfield helps residents reach the Town online or via their smartphone or tablet to request services, or get help fixing the Town's issues. Please be advised of the type of services or getting help on issues is for non-emergency issues only. You can use the service to report on the following types of issues. 

  • Abandoned Vehicle
  • Blight
  • Graffiti
  • Illegal Dumping
  • Potholes
  • Sidewalk Damage
  • Street Light
  • Traffic Signals
  • Trash and Recycling 
  • Trees
  • Speeding

Use this link to access the Town of Plainfield ticket creating software:

Enter the location of the issue and follow the directions if you would like to add an image, type in description, follow prompts and then you can submit. The system isn't monitored 24/7, so keep that in mind as we get the request and allow us time to complete the requests that come into the Town.

Or, you can use the web widget below:

Submit a Request:

  • Click new request
  • Type in address of the request, or you are able to drage the map marker to the location
  • Click confirm
  • Select a service request category from the menu choices
  • Attach image if you have one
  • Add detailed description, and answer any prompted questions
  • Confirm details
  • Select submit as yourself, hide your identity, or submit as a guest
  • Submit the request