Report of an Issue

Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance:

If you wish to report an ADA compliance issue, please email Nate Thorne, Assistant Town Manager.

Water or Sewer Issues

If you have a sewer or water problem that requires immediate attention, please call the Department of Public Works at 317-839-3490 during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.) or the Hendricks County Communications Center at 317-839-8700 during non-business hours.

Street Light Outage

To report a street light outage, please provide us with the following information in the Report an Issue form:

  • Name of Neighborhood
  • Pole Number (There Should Be a Small Tag on Pole That Helps Identify Pole)
  • Street Address or Intersection

Once we have this information we can contact the appropriate power company that maintains the street light.

Non-Emergency Water/Sewer Issues or Other Issues

Please use the Report an Issue form.