- Uncovered patios and stoops.
- Storage buildings or mini-barns 200 square feet in area or less that are not attached to a permanent foundation.
- Roofing as long as the structural configuration of the roof is not altered.
- Installation and replacement of siding, soffit, and trim.
- Replacement of doors and windows as long as the opening size is not altered.
- Installation and replacement of cupboards, cabinets, shelves, and wall or floor coverings.
- Miscellaneous other home improvement activities.
Always keep in mind that other considerations including zoning restrictions, covenants, flood zone issues, drainage and utility easements, and septic and well issues may require some type of permit.