- ORDINANCE NO. 09-2003
- AN ORDINANCE REZONING REAL ESTATE
FROM "AG" AGRICULTURAL TO "R-4" MEDIUM DENSITY
- BE IT ORDAINED by the Town of Plainfield, Hendricks County, Indiana, that:
- WHEREAS, Don Lambert has petitioned the Plainfield Town Council, Hendricks
County, Indiana, to rezone 6.06 acres from "AG" Agricultural to "R-4" Medium Density Residential (Bentwood Park) certain real estate more particularly described on the attached Exhibit A, and
- WHEREAS, upon compliance with the law, the Petitioner, Bentwood Development LLC appeared before the Plainfield Plan Commission, at a public hearing: and
- WHEREAS, the Plainfield Plan Commission has recommended that the subject real
estate be rezoned from "AG" Agricultural to "R-4" Medium Density Residential, and
- WHEREAS, the Town of Plainfield, Hendricks County, Indiana, now agrees to rezone said
real estate as requested by Petitioner.
- NOW THEREFORE, by the powers vested in the Town Council of the Town of Plainfield,
Hendricks County, Indiana, it is hereby ORDERED AND ORDAINED that the real estate
hereinabove referenced, by, and the said is rezoned from "AG" Agricultural to "R-4" Medium Density Residential (Bentwood Park) with all of the rights and duties accompanying the rezoning of said real estate.
- This ordinance shall be in full force and effect from and after its passage, approval and
publication according to law.
- SAID REZONING ORDINANCE IS HEREBY PASSED AND ADOPTED
ON THIS 14th DAY OF JULY, 2003.
TOWN COUNCIL, TOWN OF PLAINFIELD
HENDRICKS COUNTY, INDIANA:
Robin G. Brandgard
Robert M. Ward
Dan P. Young
Juliana Mitchell, Clerk-Treasurer
Town of Plainfield