- RESOLUTION NO 2003-17
- RESOLUTION CONFIRMING INTEREST BY THE TOWN
IN THE PURCHASE OF CERTAIN REAL ESTATE AND
IMPROVEMENTS FOR PUBLIC PURPOSES
- WHEREAS, the Town Council of the Town of Plainfield, Indiana, is interested in purchasing a certain parcel of real estate totaling approximately One Hundred Fifty-Five (155) acres, located in a part of the Northeast Quarter of Liberty Township, Section 32, Township 15 North, Range 1 East in Hendricks County, Indiana, to be used for public purposes by the Town of Plainfield.
- NOW, THEREFORE, be it ordained by the Town Council, of the Town of Plainfield, Indiana, in accordance with I.C. 36-1-10.5-5 as follows:
- 1. The Town Council hereby confirms that it is interested in pursuing the purchase of said parcel of real estate and all improvements located thereon, currently owned by Plainfield Lodge #2186, Order of the Elks, for public use by the Town of Plainfield.
- 2. The Town Council, as purchasing agent, hereby appoints John Snell of Snell Real Estate Evaluation Company, Inc. to appraise the described real estate to determine the fair market value of such real estate and improvements.
- 3. The appraisal authorized and provided for herein shall be returned to the Town of Plainfield within thirty (30) days after the date that this Resolution is passed and adopted by the Town Council.
- PASSED AND ADOPTED by the Town Council of the Town of Plainfield, Indiana, this 14th day of July, 2003.
TOWN COUNCIL, TOWN OF PLAINFIELD
HENDRICKS COUNTY, INDIANA:
Robin G. Brandgard
Robert M. Ward
Dan P. Young
Juliana M. Mitchell,