- RESOLUTION NO 2003-11
- RESOLUTION CONFIRMING INTERST BY THE TOWN
IN THE PURCHASE OF REAL ESTATE FOR PUBLIC PURPOSES
- WHEREAS, the Town Council of the Town of Plainfield, Indiana is interested in purchasing real estate consisting of Block # 2, part of Lot # 1 Original Town of Plainfield Parcel # 21-1-34-51E 228-008 in Guilford Township, Hendricks County, Indiana, and Block # 2 Lot # 2 in Original Town of Plainfield Parcel # 21-1-34-51E 228-025 to be used for public purposes by the Town of Plainfield.
- NOW, THEREFORE, be it ordained by the Town Council of the Town of Plainfield, Indiana, in accordance with I.C. 36-1-10.5-5 as follows:
- 1. The Town Council hereby confirms that it is interested in pursuing the purchase of said parcel of real estate currently owned by Plainfield Yogurt Inc and Mid Realty Corporation for public uses by the Town.
- 2. The Town Council, as purchasing agent, hereby appoints Mark Keutzer and Todd Callen to appraise the described real estate to determine fair market value of such real estate.
- 3. The appraisal authorized and provided for herein shall be returned to the Town of Plainfield within thirty (30) days after the date this resolution is passed and adopted by the Town Council.
- ADOPTED by the Town Council of the Town of Plainfield, Indiana, this
28th day of April 2003.
TOWN COUNCIL, TOWN OF PLAINFIELD
HENDRICKS COUNTY, INDIANA:
Robin G. Brandgard
Robert M. Ward
Dan P. Young
Juliana M. Mitchell,