- RESOLUTION NO. 2003-09
- REGARDING THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE SIX POINTS ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AREA
- WHEREAS, the Plainfield Redevelopment Commission ("Commission") did on February 18, 2003, adopt a declaratory resolution ("Declaratory Resolution") establishing the Six Points Economic Development Area as an economic development area under IC 36-7-14 and confirmed the Declaratory Resolution on February 18, 2003, after conducting a public hearing;
- WHEREAS, IC 36-7-14-41(c) requires that the determination that a geographic area is an economic development area be approved by the Town Council of the Town of Plainfield, Indiana; and
- WHEREAS, the Town Council reviewed the Declaratory Resolution as confirmed, the Commission's Economic Development Plan approved by the Declaratory Resolution as confirmed, the Commission's Economic Development Plan approved by the Declaratory Resolution and the written order of the Plainfield Plan Commission regarding the Declaratory Resolution and the Plan;
- NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED BY THE TOWN COUNCIL OF THE TOWN OF PLAINFIELD, INDIANA THAT:
- 1. The Town Council hereby finds and determines that it will be in the best interests of the Town to establish an economic development area in the Six Points Economic Development Area as described in the Declaratory Resolution.
- 2. The establishment of an economic development area in the area known as the Six Points Economic Development Area as described in the Declaratory Resolution and in Exhibit A to the Declaratory Resolution is hereby approved.
- 3. This resolution shall be effective from and after passage.
- PASSED AND ADOPTED by the Town Council of the Town of Plainfield, Indiana, this 14th day of April, 2003.
TOWN COUNCIL, TOWN OF PLAINFIELD
HENDRICKS COUNTY, INDIANA:
Robin G. Brandgard
Robert M. Ward
Dan P. Young
Juliana M. Mitchell,