Splash Island - About Indoor Facility
Beginning Saturday, August 20, the indoor aquatic center will be CLOSED until the end of 2016 for indoor roof repair.
About Splash Island Indoor Aquatic Center
Splash Island Indoor Aquatic Center has recreational and programmed swim times year-round! The 20,000 sq. ft. aquatic center features a 5,742 sq. ft. leisure pool including:
- Three lap lanes
- A two-story waterslide
- Zero Depth entry
- Interactive children's play area
- Gentle winding river
- Pulsating vortex
- Birthday party areas
Recreational and programming times vary. For a complete schedule, please click here.
Splash Island Indoor Aquatic Center is staffed by award winning, professionally trained lifeguards. Please follow the direction of the lifeguards at all times. Guardians are responsible for supervising their children; lifeguards are responsible for responding to emergencies. Children 8 years old and younger and children who cannot swim must be within arms reach at all times. Swim Safely!
Splash Island Indoor Aquatic Center offers a variety of recreational aquatic programs including these year-round programs:
- Swim Lessons including; parent-tot, preschool, youth, teen and adult lessons; for both group and one-on-one instruction
- Water Aerobics, morning and evening classes for the ultimate scheduling flexibility
- Arthritis Foundation water therapy
- Ai Chi water relaxation
- Rainbow's End special needs swim team
- Lap swim and water walking
- Lifeguard and Senior Lifeguard Certification
- Junior Lifeguard Certification
- First Aid and CPR Certification
- Aqua Athletes—gym and swim home-school and preschool program
- Aquatic Badge workshops for both boy and girl scouts
- Birthday Parties
Splash Island Indoor Aquatic Center also hosts several seasonal and holiday special events and programs. See our latest program guide for more details, times, fees and availability.